Saturday, December 31, 2011

Of Course, It Will Be A Happy New Year

Because, I will "Keep Revising my life." My name is Lanea and I'm a perpetual teacher, Globetrotter and I have experience in just too many things to know what to do with it all. So, I am determined to do with my time the things I love to do and write. I have written on my travel blog about the places that I have traveled to. My Travel Guide is unique to me because; unlike my everday articles I write, my thoughts are fresh, clear and I am most focused. Why? Because when I go to a place like those that I have written there, I am able to put myself in that destination 100%. There is no doubt in my mind that I can get the most out of a vacation or a travel destination when I go. Each time that I return home, I gain something very important, and its not only the place I went but instead, I have gained true focus in my life and it becomes very clear to me exactly what I want to have in my life, what I want to be doing in my life and what most that I would like to focus on. This to me is a unique way to get a wake up call. This helps me to feel that I am living and experiencing my life to the fullest and appreciating what I have and who I am with. Step by step, getting out of my world to see a world from a different angle, then stepping back into the world I live in and making all the changes that I didnt even know I that I would want to make is an experience of its own. Allowing your mind, body and spirit to be away at that place where you go, gives me a perspective to see in another way and thus is the reason that I have to remember what was I doing when I was here last and what was I working on. For me, it's the same always, what I was working on was relative to what I want to be working on but never in the exact way which now I can see to alter them in all the ways. I truly encourage others to travel, I never thought that I would. It has by far changed me and how I live in this world. Click on:  My Travel Guide by Lanea Holesinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment