Friday, November 18, 2011

How I Got in Shape While Recovering from Injury.

Hello out there! This is to all of those who have ever had an injury and had and have felt down and out during the recovery process. You are darn right, it sucks!! Oh its so awful. It makes you made and stirs you up inside. When will I return to my normal activity? How long will it take for me to get back on my feet again. Everyone experiences these feelings. Dear friend, don't feel alone, you just are not. But, while you have a little you time, why don't you just take advantage of the bright side. If you can sit up, you can get some pretty tight abs during this time to get your core ready for more. By the time you are on your feet, you will be looking better then before. You can do leg lifts and arm lifts in a chair, did you know that? with such a little light dumbell you can conquer it all. Just stay in position while working hard. you can stand and do arm circles and increases your posture. You cannot play soccer no, no but you won't lose it all. Remember friends that its all about moving, moving moving. Getting that heart rate up and watching those carbs, why dont you keep those carbs between 40 and 60 total a day while your out so you dont add to your workload later. Why dont you keep those calories to around 1400, aprox will work for you, dont think that you cannot move something in your body, contact me my friend and I will keep you filled up with some more. Its all about the attitude friend. Sometime, life stops us for reasons and we shouldnt fight it. Did you know that you may even be just about to start in an exciting new direction. I hope that you contact me if you get this message, surely I can give you a little perspective. We do get stuck in a circle of the same thoughts and if you dont change those thoughts of course you wont feel different silly. But, if you get some new input or perspective other then your hearing right now, you might just like your new outlook. Good luck to you friend. Lanea

No comments:

Post a Comment