Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Motivating Others"

Do you know what? I am always asked about why I am so happy all of the time and its probably only a little true. I always feel motivated and its because I motivate others. I enjoy it, it drives me, If I feel good I like to share, I never understood how it is that some people have so much and they carry theirselves so bitter. I mean wake up to the world right. Some things tear us down, but its always temporary isnt it? It takes more energy to fight then to get along. Especially with yourself, ever notice that? Its so funny because I always thought that if people new what their attitude looked like, they probably would think about it. But, since not many people let them know, I will tell them now. Nobody cares for it mrs or mr individual! This is my attitude towards teaching others or directing, coaching or mentoring or even being a friend....
"Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care, go it?" I took those ads off my blog because they are in my way, dont ou think its better now without them? I tried them for a while but they arent worth what I built this blog to be. Anyway, about your attitude, maybe you should tune it up and try being a little humble yeah? Give a little people! You know exactly who you are and it always runs out believe me. Help someone today, Give Motivation a try, did you know someone needs someone like you but you have to try for them to see it in you. You can do it! Change for the better. Dream big starts today, really,  try it sometime! become a follower of my blog http://lanealanea.blogspot.com/ if you need help with that let me know but most important for today, focus you your life, and  have a great day.

1 comment: