Friday, August 12, 2011

It's A Small World in your own little way

I do not care what you are doing or where you are living. All I am saying Get Up and Get Going! You might just think that you are giving it your all but I bet your not! You might just think that that is all that you got, well its not! Now if you dance get on those dancing shoes, if you ride horses get on those saddles. Now Get Up Get Busy And Lets Get that Body Moving. I Repeat! You may think that you are already pushing yourself to your hightest potential, ha! I bet your not. You may know know but that is just not all you got! Now, Get Up Get Busy And Lets Get that Body Moving! To The World, Run because Here I come! Have a great yesterday, tomorrow or a great now depending on where your mind is anyhow. Lanea

No comments:

Post a Comment