Monday, June 6, 2011

"Lanea's Veggie Challenge" One New Dish Per Day, What Do You Say?

Carrots and Courgettes Linguini with Tomatoes
Ingredients for 1:
1 Carrot sliced with a potato peeler
1 Courgette (Zucchini) sliced with a potato peeler
Chives
Handful of pumpkin seeds
Radish Sprouts
Cherry Tomatoes 100 gr
Dressing:
Extra virgin olive oil
balsamic vinegar (or lemon juice)
Salt and pepper
This is my first Veggie Challenge, if you would like to join me and make yourself a veggie dish tonight, be my guest. Here is the link where I got it from if you want to see it.
 http://steamykitchen.com/15679-carrots-zucchini-linguini-tomatoes-salad-recipe.html

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I went to the store to get these items and made this salad and let me tell you that my first time around, due to the time of night I had to hurry and make it, well I totally had fun but let me say that I just mixed it all up together and so the presentation didnt look at all like that one but it tasted just how that one looked. :-) I used flaxseeds instead of sunflower seeds and I used yogurt feta dressing instead of oil and vinegar. I ate a large bowl of this slowly throughout the evening. was great! hope someone gets to try to make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I both loved this salad so much that i am making this all next week!

    ReplyDelete