Monday, June 28, 2010

Lets talk about dinner.."Oh what a night!"

"Oh what a night!"
   I took a short drive to Trader Joes this afternoon to pick up some Ginger beer (not beer) and when I was driving home there was this unbelievable storm happening in front of my eyes, I get home which is like a 5 minute drive, try to park my car, try to get out of my car, run in pooring rain and could barely get inside the house without blowing over. After my husband and I heard the television brodcast alarming us of a tornado on its way, I packed our cat in a box and prepared for the worst. Our home is surrounded by tall forest trees, windows all around us so I filled the bathroom with everything I could as this was the best place to be so they say. Just as I put the emergency items in there, they cancelled the warning. so then I say.... "Oh what a night!" So, tonights dinner will be some spring onion soup, artichoke and spinach dip & chips for a lil' snack before I have my chicken patties on top salad with slices of dill mentzel cheese and no carb ceasar dressing. Glass of my favorite red wine and gotta go as I am hungry for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment